Today’s Swagbucks success story is from Sri:
Swagbucks is one of the best things I have come across on internet. In the last three years, I’ve earned more than $600 in Amazon, Walmart, and Target gift cards — which helped me purchase so many things that I can now joyously say my home is filled with swagbucks.
Just a few things I purchased using Swagbucks:
- Klean canteen stainless steel water bottle
- Thermos Nissan insulated bottle
- Jeans, Books and lunch bag(for my husband)
- Chicago cutlery knives
- Crayons, coloring books and toys(to make gift boxes for our township kids)
- Loads of Vita coco coconut water
- Cuisinart stick blender
- Oster citrus juicer
- Aroma Stainless steel rice cooker
- Low flow faucet aerators
- Drying rack for clothes
- Brita filters, Cereal boxes, groceries, toiletries
I can go on and on..and I only hope the list continues to be endless in future too.
My favorite ways to earn Swagbucks are:
- Special offers: I get most swagbucks from here. These include signing up for websites, doing surveys, watching short videos, trial offers and many more. I have got some big bucks from trial offers. But we need to make sure to cancel before the trial period ends.
- Inbox offers: Watch out for offers in your swagbucks inbox. I recently had an offer for 2500 swagbucks if I spend at least $25 at 1saleaday.com. I purchased a down alternative comforter for $25 which turned out to be better than free as I used the swagbucks to redeem five $5 Amazon gift cards (and still had Swagbucks left over).
- Trusted surveys: I qualify for very few surveys but for the ones I do I feel that I am rewarded well. As an added bonus I received some products to try out as a follow up of the surveys.
- Searches and swagcodes: They give me at least 15 swagbucks everyday.
Referrals are a definite bonus but I have never had the luck. Even with out referrals it is possible to make $20 – $25 each month. Just explore all the ways of earning and in a few days you will understand which ones work for you.
Thank you Swagbucks!