Today’s Swagbucks success story is from Liz:
I was very wary of Swagbucks at the beginning and thought it involved downloading a toolbar that could mess up my computer. After seeing so many people post about how they were able to pay for Christmas using only Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks, I decided to research it and finally took the plunge to sign up.
I am happy to say that I was able to pay for my three children’s birthday presents this year, and am now saving for Christmas!
At first, I earned about 25 points per day doing a search, NOSO, daily poll, and any random video that might be on the homepage. Then, after reading on Money Saving Mom that some people were earning lots of points even without having any referrals, I decided to up my game.
I usually spend about an hour each morning while I eat my breakfast and drink coffee to work on Swagbucks and I now earn about $50 in Amazon giftcards per month. Here’s how:
1. Using the Facebook page: People post whether they are on “dubs” or “trips”, which means that they have gotten 2 or 3 search wins. If I know that other people have gotten 2 wins, then I continue to search after my first win until I do, too. (If everyone is only on singles, then I don’t waste my time searching more.) 15-30 points per day
2. Swagbucks TV mobile: I don’t have a smartphone, but I do have an iPod touch. I start SBTV mobile every morning on my iPod and only have to monitor it to make sure it hasn’t frozen on any commercial. 50 points per day
3. Radium One Offers: Swagbucks Facebook page usually has people that comment about which offers are crediting and don’t require spending any money. I use this info to quickly find the offers, sign up, and get points. They also usually have offers for printing coupons or watching videos. 10-20 points per day
4. Encrave: Right now, after getting a search win or doing the NOSO, you can click on a page with lots and lots of offers that simply require you to click on links to get points. 30-50 points per day
5. Jun videos: These all earn 2 points and can usually be found on the homepage or ledger. They are not always there, but when they are, can net between 10-50 points
6. Surveys: I don’t spend much time on these, but if I see a survey that takes less than 10 minutes, I do it. I usually get about one per week. 50 points per week
7. Making my goal: By doing all the above steps, I make my points goal every day. This gives me a bonus of about 500 points every month!
I am a stay-at-home mom and my husband is a teacher, so our budget is tight. I love that I have been able to get my three kids something special for each of their birthdays without having to eat into our savings. I am now saving up to surprise my husband with a PlayStation 4 for Christmas, using Swagbucks to pay for over half of it!